“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Big 8 Year Old

We couldn't be more excited to celebrate our Sienna. She is the sweetest and most helpful little girl around. The only problem is that she isn't all that little anymore. She is growing up way too fast. Her birthday this year was simple, but great. We took a couple of Sienna's friends with our family to see the movie, "Home" and then came back to our house for cake and ice-cream. Sienna got birthday money from Nana and Papa and chose out a sweet Lego set. The best part was that she got to set it up in our spare room and build it all herself without anyone interrupting her. We love our birthday girl so much and had such a great time celebrating with her.



















No comments: