“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Thursday, February 07, 2013

Sledding

Matt and I took the three oldest kids sledding to Rock Canyon Park. It was hilarious and so much fun. Unfortunately, because it was earlier in the day the snow was a bit frozen which made the crashing more painful.  The kids were troopers though and kept going. Sienna crashed the worst and got some snow/ice burn on her face but she was a big girl and kept sledding. The blow up sleds were perfect for the kids and helped protect them and prevent them from falling off. All three of the kids went flying down the hill but Tanner holds the record for the longest run. I would cringe the entire time he was zooming down the snow and then start laughing so hard once I saw him get to the bottom unharmed. 























No comments: