“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Friday, January 25, 2013

Winter Formal

Matt's program put together a winter ball for everyone and it was so much fun.  Matt and I get to go out a good amount but it is always fun for the added excuse to get dressed up and have a fancy date with such good friends.  The dance was at Noah's Reception Hall in Lindon and it was a great venue and the food was yummy too.  My favorite part is the program that our friends. They always  do such a great job and have us rolling with laughter. (Yes, my good friend Melanie and I ended up wearing the same dress. Too funny but I couldn't pick a better person to be twiners with.)




















No comments: