“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Saturday, May 07, 2011

Guess what?!

HERE WE COME!!


Matt was accepted to BYU'S MBA program and we will be moving back to Utah within the next couple of weeks. It is extremely BITTER-SWEET. This is what we have felt is right for our family and everything has been working out and falling into place to lead us in this direction and we could not be more grateful for the blessings in our life. At the same time, leaving our life (friends, ward, neighbors and HOME) will be one of the more challenging things we've ever done together.

6 comments:

Quinn said...

:( I'm so sad y'all are leaving! Not that I get to see you very often but it was still nice knowing y'all were only a few hours away. I'm very sad Matt won't be my agent any more :( but I'm SO happy for you all! Please tell Matt congratulations and hope the move goes well!

erica said...

Oops. This is Erica. I accidentally posted with Quinn's gmail account :) Best wishes!!!

cynthia said...

This is so exciting for your family! Although I can only imagine your bitter-sweet feelings. We have been blessed to live in such a great place, haven't we?! I love our friends here that have become our family, and I'm not going to lie, I would be heartbroken to leave our house too (hence Travis' work situation), so I can only imagine your sad feelings. On the flip side being by your family will be so nice, especially for your kids! I'm jealous they will have grandparents so close by. We will miss you, but I am excited to have some friends to visit when we go to Utah now :) So it's not a good-bye, it's a see you later! Those are much easier.

Karalee said...

How exciting!

Lisa said...

Congratulations! I know what you mean about bittersweet. You're so good at making friends, I'm sure everyone in Texas is going to miss you like crazy!

Macdonalds said...

I could not be more excited for this day!!! I can't wait to get my Karin back!