“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Friday, March 30, 2007

Rainy Days


Everything is going great here in Texas and we finally seem to be getting settled down. Karin has made great progress in recovering from delivery, and Sienna is healthy and happy. The weather has been crazy here the last couple of days. Lots of thunder and lightning with massive amounts of rain. Anne and I both think it is pretty cool.



Notice the puddles in our yard and the water shooting out of the neighbor's drains. Ridiculous!!



Grandma Anne has been a life saver this past week!!


Snug as a bug

No comments: